Friday, February 25, 2005

Angels - Are They More Than Messengers?


Inspire Magazine (http://magazine.borntoinspire.com)
February, 2005 Issue

Angels - Are They More Than Messengers?

Angels Are they more than Messengers?

By Sharae Taylor

I can’t help but think there is so much more to the Angels than we realize. I have found them to
be a great source of information. They have a wonderful sense of humor and are always there
when I need them consciously or unconsciously.

Sometimes I feel as a small child and they are nudging me along. Today for instance, I released
my first press release after a few days of constant quirky little hints that this is what I needed to do.
I had been researching something else entirely for promoting my Angel paintings and everywhere
I turned something about a press release kept showing up … I just finally gave up and said … OK …
then help me write it… and they did.

I had just finished a beautiful new Angel painting that they had gifted me with concerning the
tsunami of December 26, 2004. Like many of us I was having a hard time comprehending the
enormity of such loss. I knew this press release needed to be centered around the Angelic
messages contained in this painting as it is intended to bring comfort. In about an hour, without
having any prior experience in writing a press release, I had it finished and submitted.

I mentioned it to Barbara Rose and she said: “We need to do something more! This painting is
awesome and the word needs to get out to so many people.” I can almost hear the chuckling in
the background as I sit here writing. I am an Angel artist not a writer, but as usual it seems the
Angels have a different agenda so I might as well go along with it. They have gotten me out of my
comfort zone more than once. They are my pep rally, they are my comfort through everything and
my mentors and they never steer me away from my chosen path … my destiny, I am sure of it.

The Angels just expand it and broaden it more than I could ever imagine when I started this quest
so many years ago of helping and uplifting humanity with the love and the message of such definite
ight there can be no mistaking where the source of this energy comes from… The Divine.

I only hope that people respond with their hearts in today’s times as there is so much love and
compassion just waiting for all. Let down the barriers and just accept the love that is so freely given
and the help and assistance that is just there for the asking. Every moment of everyday we are not alone,
we don’t have to carry the burden that was never ours to carry. Release the pain, release the baggage
that you carry to the Angels… just think it and it is done. It is that simple.

If you want proof, ask for the proof it will be given this I can and will assure you. When you truly
act and react from the heart your lives will blossom with more than you could ever imagine …
more understanding of this world will encompass you. It is all right there … and it can be something
so simple as a press release that will confirm in your heart and knowingness …
Angels are so much more than messengers.

I would like to share with you the vision I was given that has since been created into a painting …
and the reason for the press release:

The name of the Painting

“And God Was Waiting “



December 26, 2004

Here is how it came to be …
“As everyone else, as the news came in of the tsunami of December 26, 2004 I sat contemplating
the enormity of this many spirits crossing over at one time. How do you find comfort in this? How
do the victims and their families find comfort? There has to be a way to ease the pain of the heart …
some peace … even if we cannot understand it all at this time.

I was immediately given a vision in my head as a feeling of great love and compassion washed over
me and knew this to be my next painting. I asked what is the name of this Painting. Again, an
immediate answer … “ And God Was Waiting “

I have tried to convey on canvas the image in my mind’s eye of what I was given. By no means does
it capture the multitudes and multitudes of Angels that were waiting to help These thousands of spirits
with so much love through their transition.

I hope it will bring comfort.”

Angels are so much more than Messengers ….

Sharae

Sharae can be contacted via her website: www.angelsbysharae.com"

# # #