Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Angels by Sharae Just Released on www.PlanetLightworker.com

Online magazine http://www.planetlightworker.com
has just released it's February, 2005 issue

Sharae Taylor, internationally recognized Angel artist is featured
for the whole month in their "Vision Quest" section

This gallery showing features her new release
"And God Was Waiting" ~ December 26, 2004.

This painting is a vision that Sharae was given of
the tsunami of December 26, 2004 ... hoping to bring some comfort
it is now ready for your viewing.





And God Was Waiting

December 26, 2004


AS EVERYONE ELSE, as the news came in of the tsunami
of December 26, 2004 I sat contemplating the enormity of this
many spirits crossing over at one time. How do you find comfort in this?
How do the victims and their families find comfort ? There has to be a
way to ease the pain of the heart ... some peace ... even if we cannot
understand it all at this time.
I was immediately given a vision in my head as a feeling of great
love and compassion washed over me and knew this to be my next painting.
I asked what is the name of this painting ? Again, an immediate answer ...
" And God Was Waiting ".
I have tried to convey on canvas the image in my mind's eye of what I
was given. By no means does it capture the multitudes and multitudes of
Angels that were waiting to help these thousands of spirits with so much love
through their transition.

I hope it will bring some comfort.


The artist, Sharae Taylor states.

for easier viewing:


http://www.planetlightworker.com/articles/visionquest/
sharaetaylor.php