Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Announcing Two New Angel Painting Categories

May 17, 2005

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that for the first time in years the Angels have given me two new categories of Angel paintings ...

"Your Family Angels Portrait"

which is a single parent and the children or both parents and the children all in one painting. These are really beautiful !

the other category is for the Indigo Child and Crystal Child, Indigo Teen and Indigo Adult.









I am so excited about these new paintings and hope you will take the time to visit my site (http://www.angelsbysharae.com/) to see the examples that are now in their own galleries specifically for them...

and as always...

I would appreciate your passing this on to anyone that might benefit from these new Angel paintings... My Angel paintings are created to calm, balance, restore and to renew hope, love and joy.

Please help these paintings reach those that will benefit from these energies.

I have also just put the prints on a "Spring Cleaning" sale 21.95 and 18.95


Have a wonderful day and thank you for your continued support.

I hope all is wonderful in your world.

I wish for you ... peace & abundance ...

Sharae