Friday, February 24, 2006

"Angel of Comfort" Testimonial

* Please note that names have been changed for privacy confidentiality

Hi Sharae,

Letting you know that your 'Angel of Comfort' Painting that you did for J (N's wife) is safely back in the UK and J is in tears (joyful tears)... as she layed the painting on her chair in her boutique and went to close up for the day she came back and she saw clearly and vividly; N and his mom and her mom and dad... she is in a state of bliss and shock at the same time.
When we gave her the painting in Cancun she could see and feel the energy of N and continued to see different images and couldn't quit staring at the picture... now that it is in the UK and in their home, I know that magic will continue to happen more and more in her life! And that is what I told her when we had to leave each other, I could feel N right next to me as we (J and I) both had our eyes filled with tears, and N said, 'Tell her the painting will create magic in her life'... and I let her know that N told me to say that... now she truly sees and feels the 'magic'!
We can't thank you enough for the 'magic' you have brought to life for our dear friend J :) She is forever blessed with N's memory's through the painting you created for her!

Many Blessings to you dear Sharae!
Love and Hugs,
M

I am so grateful when messages like this come back to me about
the Angel paintings I am creating as it reaffirms in my heart that
I am doing what I am intended to do. I am truly blessed by God
and the Angels and I am very, very grateful and humbled by the
profound difference in how my work helps people.

Many Blessings,

Sharae

www.angelsbysharae.com

© Sharae Taylor